Saturday, August 27, 2016

It's gonna be a bumpy road!

Okay guys, I hope you caught the Harry Potter reference.  seriously this is crazy! The flights felt unreal, and not to mention the first three days. Like, am I really in China? At our school (which is HUGE) we have 1,000 plus kids, but only 400 are with the ILP program. Our rooms are actually very nice, besides the bed bugs. About twenty minute walk from our house we have a night market. This place is kind of insane... The have stingray on a stick... And selfie sticks.. So I guess take your pick? ;)
I love all the people here, and the other teachers are fantastic I can't wait to begin teaching next week.

Today(Sunday), some of us woke up at 4:50 to travel for church. We walked about 15 minutes to the bus stop, spent about an hour on the bus, took another train to Suzhou, then we took the subway! And finally walked another ten minutes... But now after four hours have arrived at the Branch. I absolutely love this adventure and everything I'm learning!

-much love, Aliza Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment